Hey all,

Mainly because I got tired of having to modify multiple files if I ever do a "bzr revert", I just went ahead and simplified a couple other places we had experimental stuff in addition to Tavmjong's.

The LPE Tool (Geometric Tool/Technical Tool... I don't recall the outward facing name) and all "test" or experimental LPEs can now be enabled in configure.ac by uncommenting line 110. This has replaced enabling these in toolbox.cpp and effect.cpp respectively.

Yes, I could have added a mega "enable everything" line, but keeping the SVG2 stuff and LPE stuff separated seemed reasonable enough.

Hopefully it makes it a little easier for others too...