This release adds support for AspectJ-1.5.0 and takes advantage of its new load-time weaving capabilites. It also adds support for persisting performance to Oracle database, and includes many bugfixes and minor enhancements.
We are happy to release version 2.2.ALPHA.1 of InfraRED. Main features of this release are:
* Presistence of collected data in a database; an in-process HSQLDB will be used for persistence by default.
* Ability to track arbitarary context (beyong method calls and sql executions). An API is provided to write newer contexts and aspects.
* Ability to load data from database and view it in the GUI
* Easier installation
* Ability to track JSP and Hibernate query execution times
* Support for hierarchical and absolute layers
* Modified the ant task considerably
* Uses AspectWerkz more. The recommended aspect system now is AspectWerkz with load-time weaving.
* No need to setup P6Spy pool connection now... read more
InfraRED 1.2-beta has been released. The following new features have been added
* Added JMX support for infrared properties. A new MBean named Infrared Properties has been created
to expose infrared properties.
* Changed the layer display to show the order in which the layers are invoked.
* Changed HTTPResponse page by showing time taken for each URL similar to the api summary page.
* The PerformanceSummary page also displays the top 10 requests by Adjusted Avg Time... read more