From: Cherry George Mathew <berryplumis@ya...> - 2004-09-01 15:16:22
I'm pleased to release doctoolchain v.0.2 for debian.
Find it at:
You could point /etc/apt/sources.list to
and do a
apt-get update; apt-get install doctoolchain
and send feedback to the list.
Oh, before you do that, please read the "fitness for
use" clause under the GPL License :-)
Please send in your feedback.
Among identified TODOs are:
- rename the package from doctoolchain to
- remove the virtual package "provides"
- remove the bsdmake package and substitute
freebsd-make which comes with the freebsd-buildutils
ported by Robert Milan
- submit patches to the indic-doc tree to update
debian specific paths. Earlier patch was quietly
dropped by Jkoshy :-) This time perhaps a shell script
could be used for ALPHA testing.
- remove version specific subdirectories, and allow
cvs to do the versioning.
Koshy, is the make system flexible enough that doing
make JADEPATH=/xxxxx/ works ? If so, I'll cook up a
little script to do that.
Do you Yahoo!?
Win 1 of 4,000 free domain names from Yahoo! Enter now.