Main changes: APNG support, arbitrary angle image rotations, Mac OS X (Intel) compatibility, many bug fixes, XPM saving, new canvas methods, ...
- Delphi 2009 and Lazarus 0.9.26 compatibility
- New canvas methods (flood and boundary fills, histogram, levels, fill channel)
- GIF animator rewritten, PSD can save image as layer
- Fixed loading of progressive JPEGs, works with more LCL widget sets
- Removed need for linking against stdc++ in Linux (JPEG 2000 support)
- Added user contributed code (ExtraGIF, NIF loader, Hq)
New major release, more info on project homepage.
Patch and updates release.
New file formats: GIF, PSD, TIFF
New data formats: BTC
Bug fixes and compatibility fixes.
New Imaging release is out!
Mainly changes in library core regarding image file format handling and bug fixes.
New Extras package with additional extensions and demos was added.
New supported file formats: JPEG2000, PCX, PBM, PGM, PPM, PAM, PFM, Daggerfall Images.
Imaging now uses SubVersion repository and all new source changes will be commited there. CVS still works but it won't be updated. Look here for Imaging's SVN info: http://sourceforge.net/svn/?group_id=125626
New release is out! Check project's homepage http://imaginglib.sourceforge.net for details.