- add privoxy|submit to documentation (contact.sgml)
- add rpm start behaviour to documentation
(given the linuxconf/chckconfig issue)
3) Call on packagers to build 2.9.14 packages (along with note to
please see and adhere to new release process in devel manual)
4a) When the packages are available for download, invite the users
mailing list for the testdrive run 1.
5a) (optional) Write PHP script for semi-automated *processing* of
feedback log to faciliate next step:
6a) When testdrive run 1 is over, some people evaluate feedback and
based on that, come up with:
- smart REs in master copy that preserves motivation for including
them, so that they can later be semi-automatically verified
- classification which features have proven to be how destructive
and in which vatiant of the actionsfile to include them
7a) Make new actionsfile available on Website; call for testdrive
8a) Repeat 6a)
4b) Fix all issues that need to get done before 3.0 (see trackers)
9) Put actionsfile(s) from 8a) into CVS
10) Repeat 1) to 3), but this time tag THREE.ZERO!
- agree on features within .actions and further comment them
inside the file (currently, one huge default with
numerous + and - of which at least I have lost control.
we need someone to set the default and describe the default
within the file.
11) CVS branch to 3.0 and 3.1/3.2