news regarding the new project name and its status:
- the name will be Privoxy (as in privacy-enhancing proxy, formerly known as Junkbuster)
- we have registered the .com and .org domains (takes a day or
two to work) and share the costs among whoever wants to jump in
- .com and .org domains will redirect to sf at the beginning
abuse, postmaster, root, info will redirect to ijbswa-devel-admin
- oes will ask for renaming the project ijbswa to privoxy. if this
works: fine, if not: we keep the ijbswa history, etc. and use
privoxy.com and .org as the main channels. that should we fairly
understandable to the regular user.
- we turn off any one-way support forums. users should instead
use the mailing lists. they had very low traffic in the past.
- we have put up 2.9.13 versions and want to continue
testdriving the .action files etc.
- next check point: this thursday