Some changes from previous version. Besides a couple of bugs fixed, this release features the first version of a kanji similarity algorithm, which is used to present more challenging exercises in which the user has to choose between similar kanji. While it still needs a lot of work, it's a interesting feature to explore.
Hope someone tried this new version!
A new version of the tool. The most important point is the inclusion of full lists of kanji for JLPT levels. Also, stroke order diagrams are included now.
The interface has been revamped, and the collection of exercises has been increased, including now a "draw kanji" practice and "kanji in word reading", among others.
Hope someone finds it useful!
The second version is out. It looks a little better. The list of changes:
- Added search functinality.
- Menus change with current action: browse dictionary / do exercise.
- Exercises can have their own menus (for configuration issues, for instance).
- Added 'word practice' exercise.
- Dictionary tree estructure changed.
- Fixed some issues about input methods (regarding automatic switching to Japanese IME and back).
(Will need some work when a proper settings panel including localization is added.)
- Added splash image; quite buggy though.
The first version of the applitacion has been released. It should server to show the main concepts of the tool, though it might be buggy and the funcionality is still quite limited.