ifp-line-0.3 released. This version support for manage non-ASCII filename
with ifp-line compiled with iconv framework(GNU libiconv or NetBSD's native iconv).
* Add iconv(3) support. ifp-line can transfer file with non-ASCII filename.
* Add "version" command. Show ifp-line's version.
* ifp-1XX can download MP3/WMA/ASF to PC! which with firmware version 3.23 and later.... read more
This is a maintance release of libifp that addresses a number of issues including character locales and portability. The goods are available for download here:
In other news, libifp is now part of debian-stable! (Thanks Joe!)
I released ifp-line-0.2.4.6. This is bugfix release.
Changelog from 0.2.4.5:
* Bug fix release.
* Beta version of N10 firmware update support(Not tested with real N10).
* Fix bug with older versions of libusb. [ Patch 1072614 ]
* Fix "ifp get" behavioir with non-exist file. [ ifp-driver-Bugs-1195447 ]
Verry sorry too late bugfix for firmware update bug with N10.
With the release of 126.96.36.199, libifp has entered its first "stable" cycle. Libifp is a general-purpose driver for communicating with iRiver's iFP portable music players. Binaries are available for Debian/Sarge, RedHat FC2 and 3, and SUSE 9.x.
Download source or rpms from:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=69923&package_id=132868... read more
libifp version 0.1.0.9-beta has just been released. All basic features have now been implemented, and it's been getting more stable with each release.. so I've dubbed this release "beta" quality. Libifp includes a port of the ifp-line utility.
ifp-line-.0.2.4.5 is a "bug-fix release".
Fixed for behavior of file operation
and "disconnect bug" on Linux.
On the mailing list, we are currently discussing the proposed API for and implementation of libifp, a general purpose iFP device driver. Comments are suggestions are welcome from everyone.. please review the API, try the sample implementation, and join the fun!