Version 1.1.1 is now available!
This version fixes some issues that were found right after version 1.1.0 was found. It also tries to improve the linkage between IENetP and Wireshark.
* Added change log to code and website.
* Moved analysis functionality to MainWindow to reduce complexity of code and improve usage of software.
* Added basic CSS to report file.
* Added "Additional Information" to report file.
* Improved linkage between Wireshark and IENetP. Saving intermediate PSML file then importing packets from that file. Makes packet interpretation more robust, since it eliminates much of the touchy text processing.... read more
Version 1.1 is now available!
The software has gone through some major changes since the last version. Most people will not actually see the changes since they are under-the-hood of the software, but it will make moving forward much easier.
* Upgraded the software to Microsoft .NET 4.0 and Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF).
* Converted graphing software to Microsoft .NET 4.0 based charting instead of proprietary charting package.
* Generate an HTML report containing the statistics and the chart.
* Join the histogram graph to the jitter time-sequence graph.... read more
Some of you have reported some problems with the current version of IENetP (version 1.0.1). The software appears to run on a capture file, but nothing happens. This is due to the fact that the software only analyzes EtherNet/IP Connected Class 1 Multicast traffic. It is supposed to report that it doesn't see any packets if there aren't any, but appears to have a bug, so it doesn't do anything.... read more
The IENetP Test Tool version 18.104.22.168 has been released. This is the first public beta version of the test tool.