Help
Lomba1986
2012-12-08
2013-06-05
  • Lomba1986
    Lomba1986
    2012-12-08

I have an question for you…

Can I send this file via mail, and I want that the event content of the file is automatically imported into the destination calendar. Can I get this effect?

If you have to specify which parameters in the construction of the file. ics?

Thank you very much

• Pascal Robert
    Pascal Robert
    2012-12-08

Most mail clients will display a Accept/Decline toolbar if the event is an invitation. I never saw an email client that will automatically add the icalendar file to a calendar.

It would be a lot better to instead of sending an email with the icalendar file, you should create it directly in the calendar system (Exchange, CalDAV, etc.).

• Lomba1986
    Lomba1986
    2012-12-09

How I insert automacally a event generated with iCal4j?

• Pascal Robert
    Pascal Robert
    2012-12-09

Insert how and in what? How does the event is generated? You need to give more details!!

• Lomba1986
    Lomba1986
    2012-12-10

I have a program that generate a event with libary iCal4j…and I wrote it in file .ics.

Now I want insert this event in a calendar automacally without request the users's confirm. The calendar is a generic calendar (google's calendar, outlook calendar…etc.)

How can I do this?

Thank you for your support

• Lomba1986
    Lomba1986
    2012-12-10

Excuse me, I didn't understand the request of my customer… now my problem is:

how to bind to a specific calendar event generated when a user has more caledars are available?

Thak you