Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

different behaviour on various servers

Help
Anonymous
2012-07-11
2013-07-31

• Anonymous
    2012-07-11

Ok, I have come up to a pretty weird behaviour of the connector on different servers, first of all I must say that connecting from other clients like Lightning works fine, and there are no issues.

1. Baikal server - this one is working perfectly, I can remove/add/modify calendars with no issues.

2. GOOGLE server - I can add/modify calendars with collection.addCalendar, but trying to remove collection.removeCalendar(uid) throws:

net.fortuna.ical4j.connector.FailedOperationException: HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
    at net.fortuna.ical4j.connector.dav.CalDavCalendarCollection.removeCalendar(CalDavCalendarCollection.java:465)

3. iCal Server - can do the collection.removeCalendar, but trying to add/modify throws:

net.fortuna.ical4j.connector.ObjectStoreException: Error creating calendar on server: HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden
    at net.fortuna.ical4j.connector.dav.CalDavCalendarCollection.addCalendar(CalDavCalendarCollection.java:415)

Please give me some answer, at least that you will try to help me or not, because I have written a few topics and none of them is answered even with a single word.

Thank you in advance.

• Vincent
    Vincent
    2013-07-31

Hi,I need add Calendar to the iCal Server,
    Could you tell me how to connect iCal Server?