Menu

Importing audio and need tutorial

Help
2008-01-19
2013-04-15
  • Nathan Jones

Nathan Jones - 2008-01-19

Hello,

I just downloaded HyperEngine-AV and am trying to use it for the first time. I have a problem and a question.

Problem: My video imported well but there is no audio. Can you help me fix this please?

Question: Is there a tutorial or guide that can help me learn the program? I am an amateur to put it mildly and have no clue what to do to edit my movies.

Thanks so much!

Nathan Jones

• theZurn

theZurn - 2008-09-29

Its all just drop and drag my friend, if the audio on the media file is there it will just play.. however if you want to add audio that is seperate from the media, just select it off your HD and drop and drag.

Cheers

• anonymous

anonymous - 2009-02-20

You can find an earlier version (1.3) with a manual on www.archive.org-- just do a search for "Hyperengine". I've been having the same problem with the audio tracks not being exported; I'm going to check the manual to see if my export settings are right.

Hope this helps!

• anonymous

anonymous - 2009-02-20

Sorry-- I think I misunderstood part of the first post. I'm only having trouble exporting audio; as theZurn says, just dragging the audio files onto the main window should import them into your project.

• anonymous

anonymous - 2009-02-22

You can find an earlier version (1.3) with a manual on www.archive.org-- just do a search for "Hyperengine". I've been having the same problem with the audio tracks not being exported; I'm going to check the manual to see if my export settings are right.

Hope this helps!

• Anthony  Pratt

Anthony Pratt - 2011-04-28

I did a search for Hyperengine at archive.org and could not find the manual. Tried a few times, 1.3, various categories, no dice. I can get it to do some stuff, but need more info.