Mostly corrections of bugs, but a few new things is worth mentioning.
- Print out for weekly values now use the first day of the week as their date column.
- A new file for glacier information, GlacierData.txt, can be used. At the same time glacier type was changed, and glacier parameter names.
- The bug correction of parameter epotdist can change the behaviour of the model compared to previous version. To get the same result as before in your model set-up change your epotdist-value to the nearest integer.
- Added the possibility to save all ensemble results for MonteCarlo simulations.
The new HYPE version has:
- additional possibilities to determine the flow in a branch.
- evaporation of snow.
- correction of undercatch of rain and snow separately.
- new input file for regulated dams, DamData.txt, handle dams of different purpose.
- possibility to use linear ekvations to estimate some parameters from catchment descriptors.
- changes in formulation of snow melt calculations and format of state-file.
A new demo set-up (demo3) with aquifer and irrigation has been added to release_4_9_3.
The HYPE 4.9.3 has a possibility to simulate large aquifers. The simulation of water temperature as a tracer has been improved. It is now possible to have additional forcing (wind and relative humidity) to be used for evaporation.
The new HYPE has been improved with calculation and print out of daily water balance, possibility to have rivers as classes (with an area so that they can handle precipitation and evaporation), better point source input format, and many more.
The new HYPE version has been improved on handling shorter time steps for discharge simulation. The format of initial state-files has been changed (only one file now). The declarations of state variables has changed.
The latest version of HYPE can simulate water temperature as a tracer, has more optimization options, can use more forcing data and is faster.
The latest version of HYPE has improved documentation. An introduction to the HYPE model and an overview of the HYSS-HYPE code has been added.
The latest HYPE version has a new formulation of modelling substances in the soil. Other changes include updating discharge with AR-method, improved regulation of dams, new file for branched flow, simulate with specified forcing sequence, and much more.
HYSS of the new version handles shorter time steps, down to one hour. The soil part of HYPE has been modularised; two soilmodels, one module for water processes and one for NPC-processes. New and improved documentation of the HYPE code.
The new release include more calibration methods and irrigation of crops
An english version of the model description has been uploaded for version 3.5.3
hype version 3.5.1 has bugs that has been corrected in 3.5.3
hype version 3.5.0 has a bug that has been corrected in 3.5.1. The corrected hype is found in folder release_hype_3_5_1.
A new release of HYPE has been uploaded. It is found in the folder release_hype_3_5_0
A new release of hype has been uploaded.
A model set up (demo) has been uploaded. The model has one (sub-)catchment and simulates discharge, nitrogen and phosphorus concentrations. Available in the folder demo and for download as demo.zip.