Hi Translators !
The _GUI_ translation info on
http://trac.assembla.com/hydrogen/wiki/i18n:index has just been updated
Nothing has changed for manual translation or site translation > that will
be updated shortly
So anyone that wants to dive into the GUI translation procedure : go ahead !
However : within the next couple of days the current 'trunk code' (the code
that we have been working on over the last couple of months or so) will
The deadline to check in code was last night and we will now start to
prepare the last phase before the new 0.9.5 can be released : the packaging.
(AFAIK we could use some help with this too ! especially Mac builds (i
think?) Just drop a mail on this mailing list if you want to help out with
This means that you should probably hold your translating horses for a
couple more days just to make sure that your work doesnt get waisted.
But you can already start with getting to know Linguist (if you dont know
Something else that we need to agree on is some sort of work division : just
to make sure that there are no 2 people working on the same thing at the
To be able to do that i need everyone to be subscribed to the _developers_
mailing list (subscribe via http://www.hydrogen-music.org/?p=mailinglists)
Once subscribed it's easy for people that are working on the same language
to contact each other and agree who will do what part.
more info will follow shortly !
From: Sebastian Moors <mauser@sm...> - 2011-03-14 15:46:53
Am 14.03.2011 16:08, schrieb thijs van severen:
> This means that you should probably hold your translating horses for a
> couple more days just to make sure that your work doesnt get waisted.
The transition between 0.9.5 and 0.9.6 is not a problem. There is no
reason to wait for anything to happen!