A hugin-0.8.0_beta4 (beta release 4) tarball is available here:
This is a beta release, i.e. it may not work for you. The final release is likely to have further bugfixes.
Changes since 0.8.0 beta3:
* Updated Dutch, Spanish, Swedish and Japanese translations. Fix for crash when running Celeste in Japanese locale.
* Batch Processor is now fixed so only one instance can run at any one time.
* Batch Processor now doesn't crash immediately on Linux.
* Batch Processor has new icons.
* Several Fast Preview bug fixes including two fixed crashes.
* Various mac fixes.
* Various hugin fixes: help updates, layout bug in assistant tab, autooptimiser can now optimise shear parameters.
* Control point distances are computed on loading projects.
See README, ChangeLog and INSTALL_cmake for more information.
SHA1SUM: 21fcd6f444bbcdb11a7e49edce7eec7150f98b30 hugin-0.8.0_beta4.tar.gz
This release is equivalent to svn 3806, recent hugin binary installers for testing can be found here: