A hugin-0.8.0_beta3 (beta release 3) tarball is available here:
This is a beta release, i.e. it may not work for you. The final release is likely to have further bugfixes and minor feature enhancements.
About half the translations haven't been updated since 0.7.0, so this release isn't fully internationalised yet.
Changes since 0.8.0 beta2:
* New Slovenian translation.
* Updated Dutch, French, Russian, Hungarian, Czech and Japanese translations.
* Many Batch Processor bugfixes including: drag and drop for adding projects and folders, better translation support, and a switch to using xrc resource files.
* Various hugin fixes: statusbar position, tooltips and an OpenGL crash.
* celeste_standalone fixes.
* Various mac fixes.
* Makefile stitching tests are now non-fatal.
See README, ChangeLog and INSTALL_cmake for more information.
This release is equivalent to svn 3758, recent hugin binary installers for testing can be found here: