user: Bruno Postle <bruno@...>
date: Sun Nov 07 00:29:53 2010 +0000
Change the autopano-noop message to advise resetting preferences to enable cpfind.
This would be ok, except that the message is untranslatable. Maybe Hugin should
just do a check for autopano-noop on startup and do a full reset of the control point detectors.
utils/autopano-noop.sh | 20 ++++++++------------
1 files changed, 8 insertions(+), 12 deletions(-)
diffs (34 lines):
diff -r b6554a90fd55 -r 16985eebfd95 utils/autopano-noop.sh
--- a/utils/autopano-noop.sh Sat Nov 06 14:16:37 2010 -0400
+++ b/utils/autopano-noop.sh Sun Nov 07 00:29:53 2010 +0000
@@ -24,22 +24,18 @@
READ THIS -- READ THIS -- READ THIS -- READ THIS -- READ THIS -- READ THIS
- If you see this message then your version of hugin has been
- configured without support for automatic generation of control
+ If you see this message then you have upgraded from an earlier
+ version of Hugin and have no Control Point Detector configured.
- Probably your system administrator or Linux distribution did this
- because the SIFT algorithm used by autopano-sift and autopano-sift-C
- is encumbered by software patents in the United States of America.
+ Please open the Preferences window and Load Defaults for the
+ Control Point Detectors setting.
- If this is in error and you do have access to one of these tools,
- then you can reconfigure hugin in the Preferences menu.
- Otherwise don't panic. Hugin is still very usable with control
- points set manually in the 'Control Points' tab, see the tutorials
- on hugin.sourceforge.net for more details.
+ This will enable the new built-in Control Point Detector and
+ you won't see this message again.