Goal: Toolchain to create panoramic images for every occasion,
from quick holiday snaps to images with hundreds of megapixels.
This package contains the following programs:
- hugin, The main program, a GUI for the panorama tools suite
and some programs included here.
- nona, a simple replacement for PTStitcher (doesn't support most
features of PTStitcher, but is faster, opensource and
will be extended in the future).
- nona_gui, nona with a graphical progress bar.
- autooptimiser, optimise a panorama pairwise, starting from an
anchor image. cmd line version of the pairwise mode in hugin
These programs are build on top of the panorama tools library,
The following external programs are highly recommended:
2. autopano or autopano-sift
hugin can be used to stitch multiple images together. The resulting image can
span 360 degrees. Another common use is the creation of very high resolution
pictures by combining multiple images.
See http://hugin.sf.net for more information an tutorials.
1. load images
2. specify initial parameters (lens etc)
3. select control points points.
4. run optimizer to estimate image positions
5. set output parameters and stich images together.
Please use the ptx mailing list if you have questions or suggestions:
email@example.com (or http://www.email-lists.org/mailman/listinfo/ptx)