30 lines (24 with data), 1.9 kB
- compile a todo list
Panorama Overview Related TODO list:
- Check the system in windows and mac (I can only test in windows)
- Bug (at least in my computer) with wxAUI which causes the program to crash when both canvases are undocked and then docked.
- DragTool: add lines from starting to ending point
- Improve performance of calculating panosphere meshes by using GPU
- Create realtime adjustments for the other viewer when dragging images
- Add a switch for the projection grid or make it automatic for certain tabs.
- The projection grid is not included in the mosaic plane currently because just adding it as a rectilinear projection of the current grid will be ugly and not useful. So first I need to come up with some representation of the grid on the mosaic plane which will be useful.
- The mosaic plane could use some things like:
- rendering of the hypothetical camera positions for each image
- rendering of the panosphere together with the plane to create a sense of what is going on. This also needs some thought
- Dragging in the mosaic plane should support changing of the Z parameter as well
- Test the system with masks for the issues that James pointed out
- Highlighting an image in identify mode also highlights the image in the other viewer. This currently only works when the mouse is over the image buttons
- Improve performance for great circles by using display lists and meshes also for the crosses. Also keep the old method by just using lines, which is useful for the preview
- Check the issue with double difference choices
- Add the interactive circles
- Implement the better handling of image groups
- Bug, sometimes changing the FOV sliders doesn't cause the overview to be redrawn
- Add informative status messages
- Automatic adjustment of the zoom level for the mosaic plane
- Toggle buttons to show hide the overview and preview canvases