About GSoC files
This is for Google Summer of Code 2007 0project by Ippei UKAI. All files are on the project's SVN under branch "ippei" (hugin.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/hugin/hugin/branches/ippei). Those files will be checked out later as of 2007-08-20 1900Z, and archived for submission to Google for their evaluation.
Included files are
- except the "GSoC 2007" folder, are the files to be merged to the trunk.
- on Linux, it builds with cmake.
- on Mac, it builds with Xcode (in mac/ directory)
- the merger is planned in September 2007 so the future development will be based on the code in this branch.
- along with this documents, "GSoC 2007" folder contains the presentations I (Ippei) have made during the first and last week of Summer of Code days.
The biggest difference, the result of my work during this summer, is the way API is organised. The almost identical GUI compiles with the new API through the wrapper codes.