// -*- c-basic-offset: 4 -*-
/** @file PreviewIdentifyTool.cpp
* @author James Legg
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public
* License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
* version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This software is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
* General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public
* License along with this software; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA
/** Visually connect the image numbers with the image on the preview.
* There are two ways it does this:
* -# When the user moves the mouse pointer over a image button, the image is
* highlighted in the preview.
* -# When the user moves the mouse pointer over the preview, the image under
* the pointer are highlighted with matching colours over the buttons.
* The highlighted images are drawn on top of the other images, with a
* coloured border.
* If the mouse is over exactly two images, a click opens the control point
* editor with those two images shown.
class PreviewIdentifyTool : public Tool
PreviewIdentifyTool(ToolHelper *helper, GLPreviewFrame *owner);
bool BeforeDrawImageEvent(unsigned int image);
/** Notification for when moving the mouse on an image button.
* @param image the image number of the image the mouse is on.
void ShowImageNumber(unsigned int image);
/// Notification for when moving the mouse off an image button.
/// Show control point editor if mouse is over two images.
void MouseButtonEvent(wxMouseEvent & e);
void MouseMoveEvent(double x, double y, wxMouseEvent & e);
/// Generate a colour given how many colours we need and an index.
void HighlightColour(unsigned int index, unsigned int count,
unsigned char &red, unsigned char &green,
unsigned char &blue);
static bool texture_created;
/// OpenGL texture name for the circular border texture.
static unsigned int circle_border_tex;
/// OpenGL texture name for the rectangular border texture.
static unsigned int rectangle_border_tex;
/// Set of image numbers of the images we are displaying highlighted.
std::set<unsigned int> image_set;
/// The image the user last placed their mouse over the button for
unsigned int mouse_over_image;
//user has clicked and is holding left button while over panorama