71 lines (58 with data), 3.2 kB
2008-02-01 Pablo d'Angelo
* MatchKeys.c: Corrected possible buffer overflow when many images
2008-01-14 Pablo d'Angelo
* CMakeLists.txt, CMakeModules: Added CMake based build system, only
tested on windows so far.
* *.c *.h: fix source for compilation with windows (mainly adding
a lot of explicit casts).
2008-01-02 Pablo d'Angelo
* Makefile, AutoPanoSift.h, DisplayImage.c: build against pano13
2007-04-18 Alexandre Duret-Lutz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* LoweDetector.c (LoweFeatureDetector_DetectFeaturesDownscaled): Do
not erase img here, as it usually belong to the octave...
* ScaleSpace.c (OctavePyramid_BuildOctaves): ... erase it here,
if it doesn't.
(DScaleSpace_delete): No point in cleaning memory before freeing it.
* DisplayImage.c (DisplayImage_delete): Free self.
* KeypointXML.c (KeypointXMLList_new0): Supply the keypoints'
* AutoPano.c (main): Free the result of Component_ToString.
(WritePTOFile): Free the imageNameTab hash and resolutions list.
(RefineKeypoints): Delete the patches after they have been used.
(ExtractKeypoints): Delete the temporary feature detector instance.
* MatchKeys.c (MultiMatch_new0): Do not allocate
filteredMatchSets and globalKeyKD, it's always done later before
they are filled.
2007-04-16 Alexandre Duret-Lutz <email@example.com>
* ScaleSpace.c (DScaleSpace_GenerateKeypointSingle): Use calloc()
instead of malloc() to allocate the orientation histogram as all
bins may not get filled later (and they get filled with "+=").
(Keypoint_CreateVector): Use calloc() instead of malloc() to
allocate the feature vector. From what I understand,
DScaleSpace_CreateDescriptors() may not fill it entirely and
the normalization of DScaleSpace_CapAndNormalizeFV() needs 0.0.
* DisplayImage.c (DisplayImage_Carve): Initialize the result image
with code duplicated from DisplayImage_ScaleSimple(), otherwise
result->dest is NULL and the code crashes.
* MatchKeys.c (MultiMatch_TwoPatchMatch):
MultiMatch_LoadKeysetsFromMemory() acquires the keysets, so do not
free this list afterwards.
(MultiMatch_LoadKeysets): Error out if keypoints could not be read.
* ImageMatchModel.c (MatchDriver_FilterMatchSet): Erase the
returned model from the list of models, so it doesn't get freed.
(ImageMatchModel_FittingErrorSingle): Delete the X and Xexptected
* KeypointXML.c (KeypointN_clone): Allocate the descriptor
for the instance being created, not the one being copied.
* BondBall.c (BondBall_ToString): Do not output all decimals or
it may overflow the allocated string.
(BondBall_StretchImages): Print xs as an integer.
* Transform.c (AffineTransform2D_BuildTransformFromTwoPairs): Return
NULL if A2 and B2 are equal, do not abort. ImageMatchModel_FitModel()
* Makefile ($(OBJECTS)): All objects depend on AutoPanoSift.h.
* AutoPano.c (RefineKeypoints): Delete old images.
* LoweDetector.c (LoweFeatureDetector_DetectFeaturesDownscaled):
Delete the imagemap.