- Now compatible withchanged rssFeed in hudson 1.377 (thanks to sprynter200)
- Added HTTP Basic authentication (beta)
- Works with the 10.5.8 Leopard update
- Build now managed by Maven 2.0
The latest Java update on Mac breaks the hudsonTracker executable. This will be fixed in the next release, for the moment however, you can either run hudsontracker from the command line (java -jar ht.jar) or follow the steps in this link http://longman.deadsquid.com/?p=391 (thanks deadsquid)
hudsonTracker has been tested in the Softpedia labs using several
industry-leading security solutions and found to be completely clean of
See http://www.softpedia.com/progClean/hudsonTracker-Clean-136998.html for details.
A couple of small UI changes:
- Projects in the menu are no longer disabled if they are successfull
- Tray tooltip shows the date/time hT was last updated
A new version of hudsonTracker has been released, this version includes several fixes:
- Fixed bug with Maven2 projects, where parent would not properly update, this was caused by a synchronisation issue when parsing RSS feeds
- Project status of UNSTABLE now treated as FAILURE (and anything else that's not SUCCESS.
- Added connection timeout to application configuration
- Clicking refresh now performs refresh on a different thread... read more
Hudson tracker currently has a bug which can cause the links in the RSS feeds to incorrectly point to localhost. This means clicking on failed projects in hudsonTracker will go to the wrong URL.
As a work around (provided by ajpurkiss), set the Hudson URL to the IP address of the machine (rather than localhost) in the "E-mail Notification" in the "System Configuration" page of Hudson (follow the Manage Hudson link). ... read more
Mac binary now available for download (with Growl support!)
Checkout http://mikefarah.freewebspace-us.com/hudsonTrackerScreenShots.html for screenshots...