Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

Limit anonymous download

2007-01-31
2013-04-29
  • Pierre Niau
    Pierre Niau
    2007-01-31

I would like to be able to limit how much downloads anonymous, or account people can do at same time.

• kroman_fr
      kroman_fr
      2007-02-04

Hi, it is envisaged in the future! (at the same time of upload rate management).

• Pierre Niau
      Pierre Niau
      2007-02-04

Cool! In the future... means how much time? It's a great little program, if you need help with testing you can ask me any time you want =D

• kroman_fr
      kroman_fr
      2007-02-10

Thank you for your message who encourage me to continue the development of Http explorer!!

About the upload management (upload number limit, transfer rate control...), I don't know exactly when I will start this modifications... This function requires major modifications in source code.

You can help (and integrate) the project as translator if you speak a language other than English, French, Turkish or Portuguese :)

In this moment, I work on version 1.04 who will integrate tabs in the history list to filter each user.

• Pierre Niau
      Pierre Niau
      2007-02-10

Well, I speak: french, english, spanish and portugues. Any help... just ask me =)

• kroman_fr
      kroman_fr
      2007-02-11

Ok :)

Tu parles bien le français?

ps : sorry for the time I took to reply...

• Pierre Niau
      Pierre Niau
      2007-02-12

No problem, je le parle bien mais je ne l'ecris pas si bien haha. Je prefere l'anglais xD

• kroman_fr
      kroman_fr
      2007-02-14

Ok so I speak english ^^.

If you speak Spanishn, if you want to help the project and if you have time, I will be very happy to add you to the project members as translator!

That consists in language file (\lang\english.xml) translation.

• Pierre Niau
      Pierre Niau
      2007-02-14

Sure I would do it! But I know very little about http and nothing about xml...

• kroman_fr
      kroman_fr
      2007-02-14

It's very simple, to translate Http Explorer (application & web interface) you must :

- Open english.xml file with notepad.
      - Translate strings in blue on image in xml file.
      - That's all! ;)

http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/6595/translationcc8.png