Just Launched: You can now import projects and releases from Google Code onto SourceForge
We are excited to release new functionality to enable a 1-click import from Google Code onto the Allura platform on SourceForge. You can import tickets, wikis, source, releases, and more with a few simple steps. Read More
I'm happy to announce htop 1.0.2!
The major feature from this release is IO priority setting. You can
now press "i" and get the IO priority menu, where you can adjust the
IO scheduling class of your processes.
It also includes some fixes. Thanks to everyone who contributed bug
reports and patches. The ChangeLog follows in the end of this message.
Downloads, as usual, are available from the SourceForge project page:
What's new in version 1.0.2
* Add IO priority support ('i' key)
* Avoid deleting .htoprc if it is a symlink
* Fail gracefully when /proc is not mounted
(thanks to Philipp Hagemeister)
* Option to update process names on every refresh
(thanks to Rob Hoelz)
* BUGFIX: Fix crashes when process list is empty