Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

Dec 8 Jar

2009-12-08
2014-01-19
    2009-12-08

I have been continuing my testing using the Nov 29 jar.  I was closing in on an error. 

Dec 8 came out.  Switched. 

Now DBManager returns "unsupported internal operation: PersistentStoreCollectionSession", when started, with connection info passed.  Folder in opened program has the title "Error getting metadata:"

Tried rebuilding DB, using java, & succeeded, but still get same error in DBManager.

• Fred Toussi
    Fred Toussi
    2009-12-08

Thanks, there was a defect in the jar. Has been fixed and new jar uploaded.

2009-12-10

As you know there was a problem with the second jar as well.  I just worked on something else yesterday. 

I am now on 2.0.  Couple of comments:
    - Is 1.9 dead?
    - The list of new features on the website is nice, but on the support page it would be good to know what features are still missing & what needs testing that was not in the prior RC or JAR.

• Blaine Simpson
    Blaine Simpson
    2009-12-10

See the file 'betaVersion.html' in your distribution

• Fred Toussi
    Fred Toussi
    2009-12-10

All the features of version 2.0 were in the last snapshot jar that worked. Recent work was basically bug-fixes.

There won't be a release version of 1.9 as all its features are in 2.0. All the features in the web site list of features are working.