I made a new version of hotwayd (version 0.3), with the
following changes/enhancements (from the Changelog):
Version 0.3 - Frank de Lange
- Memory allocation errors made the program dump
core in many cases.
Fixed there errors.
- Started changing insecure functions to more
secure versions (strlcat,
strlcpy, snprintf). Included strlcat and
strlcpy source from OpenBSD.
- Program was looping because of authentication
errors. Made program
use Authorize: header only on explicit request
from server to get
out of those loops... Outlook behaves like
this, so this program
should do so as well...
- Made program compile without warnings with -Wall
- Fixed Makefile.in so it includes the xml2
header include directory
This needs the xml2-config program, which
should be available on
any box which has libxml2 installed.
- According to RFC 1939, a POP server should be
able to handle
the RETR command immideately after entering the
state. For this to work, we need to do an
implicit STAT on the
mail store, otherwise RETR will fail. The STAT
will also produce
the needed +OK response.