Problems Starting Hosting Server

Support
classylady
2007-09-15
2013-04-15
  • classylady
    classylady
    2007-09-15

Hi I have been working on the GNU Hosting Helper for just about 2 weeks now. We really like what the software provides. I have gotten all of the Admin Software to work but when it comes to the Hosting Server I can't.  This is the error that I keep getting in the httpd-error log:

Can't locate object method "Features" via package "Term::ReadLine::Stub" at /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.8/BSDPAN/Net/SSH/Perl.pm
    Compilation failed in require at /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.8/BSDPAN/mods/hosting.pl line 1.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.8/BSDPAN/mods/hosting.pl line 1.
    Compilation failed in require at /usr/local/www/cgi-bin/admin.cgi line 85.
    [Sat Sep 15 10:02:38 2007] [error] [client 213.23.79.50] Premature end of script headers: /usr/local/www/cgi-bin/admin.cgi

I am running the software on FreeBSD 6.2, Mysql 5.0.27, Perl 5.8.8, with version 2.05 of gnu hosting helper.... Please help.. I have gone through most of the forum. Some of them say to go to irc.. put have never used it to go to it.. Please help me make sense of this.

Thanks so much

• classylady
      classylady
      2007-09-15

I found the problem on my own after almost pulling my hair out.

In the Perl.pm I took out the "Featuers" lines 101 - 106 and then I didn't get the Internal Server Error anymore. The Hosting Server now works along with the Client Server.

Thanks anyways....