Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

Configure Signup Page Layout

Support
classylady
2007-09-16
2013-04-15
  • classylady
    classylady
    2007-09-16

When clicking the link "Configure Signup Page Layout" all that shows up on the page is "Error!". When looking at the httpd-error.log this is what it shows:

[Sun Sep 16 13:22:44 2007] [error] [client xxx.xx.xx.xxx] Invalid method in request RandomIV\\xa6\\xe2X\\x18Acm1\\x90\\ xc6\\x075u\\xb7\\xedl\\xcf/\\xca\\xa5:\\x97\\xa3\\xa9

Does anyone understand this one... or can someone give me a clue on where to look to fix this one... Help please...

thanks again

FreeBSD 6.2, apache+mod_ssl-1.3.37+2.8.28, mysql 5.0.27, perl-5.8.8 and gnuhh 2.05

• Hello,

Make sure your running the latest build or perl-Crypt-CBC.  It sounds like your running an older version of Crypt-CBC.  They made some big changes in the way that perl module works and it kinda torqued things.  I did my best to work in some backward compatibility for the older Crypt-CBC but as you can see it still has some kinks.  If you have the latest Crypt-CBC it should solve the issues.

Redragon

• the2ofusHER
      the2ofusHER
      2007-09-18

Hi Redragon,

When checking the modules.cgi file for all servers it show
      Crypt::CBC     Checking for Crypt::CBC, OK (version 2.22).

When looking at the port for /usr/ports/security/p5-Crypt-CBC it is version 2.19.

Then checking with CPAN.org... they have version 2.22 so it looks like I am up to date there.. and other suggestions??

• Did you "add" the signup server first?  It would need that for the encryption salt, without the salt you would see that error.

Redragon