The Host sFlow agent exports server performance metrics using the sFlow protocol. The agent is intended to provide scalable, multi-vendor, multi-OS performance monitoring with minimal impact on the systems being monitored.
Q. Why am I not seeing any data?
- Check firewall settings on collector host.
- Run "hsflowd -ddd" at command line and examine debug output.
- Try running sflowtool as collector.
- sflowtool shows data, but Ganglia doesn't? Check case_sensitive_hostnames setting in gmetad.conf.
- Signed switch extension for Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V Extensible switch, proving visibility into traffic flowing through the virtual switch.
- JSON API to receive sFlow-APPLICATION data http://blog.sflow.com/2012/05/scripting-languages.html.
- Experimental support for Nvidia GPU monitoring.