This versions include many new checks for network appliance filers and many bugfix for netapp.pl and dbcheck.pl!
ew version is out with 3 nice new features:
1) DB2 connection and tablespace report.
2) Report of what the script did in a column called like the script on the host where the script is running (all errors and warning will also be reported here).
3) Custom query engine to write your own query (If you want to share them you can put them on the hobbit_perl_client forum on sourceforge or send them to me and I'll try to put them there for everyone to use).
Hobbit_fd_lib.pm 1.11 (general library)
- Added an option to all the configuration files (netapp/dbcheck/beastat) to let Hobbit users decide what column to check for the connection test (default conn) or if the connection test is to be skipped
- Added hobbitgraph.cfg graphs definition into the patch (it got out the last time)
- Added changes to hobbitserver.cfg into the patch (it got out the last time)
- The hobbit patch now check if in the page there's a <!--linecount=xx--> tag and if it's available it will take the linecount from there for multigraph generation
- Added definition of NCV_mysqlperf into the patch for MySQL server graphs (you need to change the mysqlthread and mysqlslow definition to point to the right rrd to get the graphs).
- Various bug fixed... read more
Hobbit perl client include the new versions of the previously divided clients for oracle, sqlserver, informix, mysql databases (dbcheck.pl v1.04), weblogic bea servers (beastat.pl v1.03) and network appliance storage checks (netapp.pl v1.06).
Now the 3 script have a common library with basic function and implement a timeout function for remote command execution and database connection query to be sure that they will not hang forever waiting for a connection.... read more
New Hobbit client releases for bea weblogic server, netapp storage and databases
some bug fix and new multithreading code
Some bug fix and new multithreading code
some bug fix (on extent check) and new multithreading code
Uploaded the 1.01 version with some bug fix
You can grab the 1.00 version of dbcheck.pl script to check Oracle/Informix/SQL Server database.