Includes the following:
- Changed XML file handling library from Xerces to libxml2
- Upgraded UI engine to wxWidgets 2.5
- New, bigger icons on the toolbar
- Toolbar is now platform-indepedant (Windows/Linux)
- Internal architecture work
- Bug fixes
Version 0.5 of HIDAM, the Hierarchical Data Manager, has been released. The new release of this XML and hierarchical data editor includes a new toolbar, an installer and online help as well as many bug fixes and stability improvements.
This is an interim development release. There are still many things that need to be added for version 0.5, the first feature-complete version.
However -- the program is relatively stable and is suitable for managing small lists of hierarchical data in XML form.
Please report bugs to hidam AT s3m DOT com.
- Uses XML format instead of .hdm
- Copy and Paste
- Drag and Drop [Win32 only]
- Context-sensitive menu
HIDAM version 0.4 has been released. This version supports:
* Opening any XML file
* Saving any XML file
* Adding, editing and removing items
* Changing the structure (moving up, down, demoting, promoting)
* Adding, editing and removing parameters