v1.4.4 has been released containing almost a year's worth of bug fixes and features. Please look at sample.xml for all the configuration features.
02-Aug-2009 release notes
* Added customPluralization config to allow custom rules for pluralization
* Ignore config setting: added everything-except options
* Added ability to mark certain fields as being unique for data pool factory
* Added default-cascade options
* Added ability to append suffixes to the generated model objects eg CustomerMO instead of Customer
* Setting <enableJodaSupport> to true and <enableHibernateValidator> to true triggered a crash. Fixed.
* Leaving <disableSubtypeEnumGeneration> set to true gave ClassNotFoundExceptions during compilation. Fixed.
* Other assorted bug fixes.... read more
Fixes some bugs + adds joda time support + immutable classes support
New stuff: Mavenized, Equals, subclass, composite keys & other bug fixes, Enums can now support additional columns, NarrowProxy changes, OSGi meta inf added, ehcache outside of target pom, hibernate bug workaround for typedef in composite PK, random-generator fixes, Support for lazy connections in spring, multiple interfaces possible + onetoone bugfix, reverse lookups for enums, new component scan allow more fine tuning of treatLinkAsEnum, assembly plugin for maven, inverse renaming supported, Cascade all --> cascade persist / merge
Hibernate Pojo Generator generates all the Java code necessary to access a database via Hibernate Annotations (+ Spring) including JUnit tests (1 per table) that are able to run immediately without further customizations.
New release: adds maven support, db version checking and more.
Adds 2 new config options + plenty of bug fixes.
v0.9.4.2 adds the following features: disabling of back links, suppressing schema output, custom class imports.
Adds interface generation for model objects, spring cleanups, abstract tables, cyclic dependencies and more.
Lots of spring changes (config is now much shorter) + usual bug fixes. See news/releases section for more info.
Numerous features/bug fixes. Please see news section in main website (http://hibernatepojoge.sourceforge.net/) for more information
This release adds support for one-to-one mappings and better support for MS-SQL.
This version fixes a null pointer exception and another bug related to the "remove underscores" option. Enjoy!
This version fixes a minor issue in parsing the config file for test case overriding (schemas where being ignored).
Minor bug fix related to unit test creation. This was a missing corner case and should not affect you if your tables all have auto-incs.
Stay tuned - binaries and source are on their way!