Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

problem Hermesv1.10 and JbossMessaging 4.0.5

Help
Carmo
2006-11-03
2013-04-24
  • Carmo
    Carmo
    2006-11-03

I'm used Hermers v1.10

Contexts:
    providerURL:           jnp://localhost:1099
    initialContextFactory: org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory
    urlPkgPrefixes:        org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces:org.
    securityCredential:    admin
    securityPrinciapl      admin

Error Hermes:

when I used contexts (queue/A), appears the message:

Error
      javax.naming.CommunicationException
      javax.naming.CommunicationException [Root exception is java.lang ClassNotFoundException: org.jboss.jms.destination.JBossQueue (no secutiry manager: RMI class loader disabled)]

Jboss start:

run.bat -c messaging

Help!

Tanks!

Carmo

• Carmo
      Carmo
      2006-11-03

I found the solution here: http://www.hermesjms.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=263

1) In the Preferences:Providers menu, create a group [mine is named JBoss 4].
      2) Right click on the group you have created, and add the following jar: jboss-messaging-client.jar. This will include all of the classes you need. You will find it in the zip file contained in the download of JBoss Messaging 1.0.1RC4.
      3) Click "Dont Scan"
      4) Under "contexts", right click and click "New->New Context". Below is the information I used for my setup.

• Carmo
        Carmo
        2006-11-10

The Hermesv1.10 and JbossMessaging 4.0.5 and jboss-messaging-1.0.1.GA, worked perfectly

It is good for observing that I am only working with jboss-messaging-client.jar in Hermes and OK.

Thank you