Is this dead???

Yazombie
2006-03-17
2013-05-23
  • Yazombie
    Yazombie
    2006-03-17

Meteorolgist hasn't moved in a looooooong time… Of course, as I intend to buy a MacTel in the near future, I wonder wether this is still alive…

• Joe Crobak
      Joe Crobak
      2006-03-20

I believe that Meteo should work on intel using the emulation.  It shouldn't be too difficult to compile Meteo for intel, although I haven't gotten around for it.  The major draw back is that I'll have to maintain 2 separate versions of Meteo for 10.3+ and 10.2.

Unfortunately, I don't antisipate having a chance to try this until late May.

I'd love to try to answer any tips if someone is interested in trying to compile Meteo for intel.

Joe

• matonmacs
      matonmacs
      2006-04-11

It does run fine under Rosetta. I would dearly love to have an Intel build however. Unfortunately, I don't know the first thing about doing it. I look forward to it (and would be happy to help test, etc.)

matonmacs [at] gmail [dot] com

• Bryan Kennedy
      Bryan Kennedy
      2006-08-30

It might as well be dead.  I haven't used Meteo in a long time and was just checking back to see if anything has changed.  To no surprise, nothing has changed.  I knew it was going to be a mistake putting this into open-source.  What a shame.