Happy Cube Solver - Build and design models for the Happy Cube puzzles
Copyright (C) 1995-2007 Shy Shalom, shooshX@gmail.com
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
the most recent version of the Happy Cube Solver is available at:
sourceforge project site:
Puzzles copyright (C) Dirk Laureyssens 1986-2007. All rights reserved.
Happy Cube, Little Genius, Profi Cube and Marble Cube are registered trademarks of Happy n.v., Zoersel, Belgium.
See http://www.happycube.com for more information.
Happy Cube is also know as "CubeIt"
NOTICE: in order to run the binary release that doesn't come with the installer, you might
need to install the VC8 runtime. to do that, run 'vcredist_x86.exe' before starting the
9 Mazkeret Batya st.