Hamlib-1.1.3 has finally been released.
Check it out at http://www.hamlib.org !
New in 1.1.3:
* new backend: JRC (NRD-545), and many new rig models
* rotator frontend, new easycomm backend
* added Kylix and perl bindings and completed tcl/tk support
* networked (RPC) rig and rotator
Note: locator calculation is not working right.
Download pages are accessible at http://sourceforge.net/projects/hamlib
i386 rpms and .deb coming soon.
Plan for 1.1.4:
* Enter more models of supported backends
* more rotor stuff
* extend perl binding, add Java binding
* collaboration with gnuradio project
* etc. (any wishes?)
Please, test it out and report to email@example.com
Developers are also invited to join the Hamlib team by subscribing to this
Have fun and let us know!
73's de Stephane (f8cfe)