Hamlib-1.1.2 has been released. This version controls more radios,
with an extended API to cover the capabilities commonly found on latest
rigs. Also you'll be pleased to notice that Hamlib is now released
under LGPL, see LICENSE for more info.
There's a new web site at http://hamlib.sourceforge.net
Please take a break and stop by!
New in 1.1.2:
* License converted to LGPL
* new backends: Alinco (DX-77), Uniden (BC895),
Ten-Tec (RX320), Kachina (505DSP)
* New port_t design, coming with easy rig auto-probe
* mv_ctl replaced by vfo_op, set_vfo/get_vfo extended to RIG_VFO_MEM
* set_conf/get_conf for opaque variable parameters setting
* Better portability, esp. with libtool (DLL dlopen'ing works under Win32 !)
* added C++ and tcl/tk bindings (not complete yet)
* converted from hamlib-doc to doxygen in-source interface documenting
Download pages are accessible at http://sourceforge.net/projects/hamlib
i386 rpms available, .deb coming soon.
Plan for 1.1.3:
* Enter more models of supported backends
* rotor stuff
* support for network backends
* extend C++ bindings
* etc. (any wishes?)
Please, test it out and report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Developers are also invited to join the Hamlib team by subscribing to this
Have fun and let us know!
73's de Stephane Fillod (f8cfe)