- of course: Bugfixes
- multibyte languages support
- rewrite of database upgrade code
- some more Importers
- validation of a consistent network state while creating a new networks
- update available network states
Short update with some BugFixes and one big enhancement: HaCiAPI.
HaCi now supports a SOAP Interface for accessing the data not only from the webfrontend but also from a perl/php/... script.
There are not that much innovations, but lets keep the Project running...
- New Configfile Format
- Show free Subnets (with fixed CIDR)
- Option to define default Subnet Size
- Show Tree-Structure (simple)
- Fuzzy Search
- Change own Passwort
- DNS-Import improved
- some Performance Tuning (with improved Cache
Some new Features:
- HaCi Daemon for running recurrent Plugins
- direct access to network functions
- graphical enhancements
- advanced Status Messages (Ajax)
- dynamic Descriptions with Plugin Variables
Some new Features were implemented:
The Big one at first:
- IPv6 Support
- splitting/combining Network
- recurrent Plugin Execution
- automatic modification of Database Schemas
- a new Color Scheme can be choosen
- Ajax support in order of faster surfing in the Tree
- Possibility to modify netaddress, netmask and root of existing networks
- colorfull extended network states
I'll try to release often, in order to keep this piece of software up to date and interesting.
The major change is the ability to import CSV Files with Nettype support. So you can export your Dial Customers with username and 'ubr' and ... in a CSV File and import them by means of a suitable Template in your HaCi.
Additionally the 'Flush ACL' Button has been obsolete and so removed. Now there works an ACL-Cache which is responsable for the correct Access handling.... read more
now, the first Version of HaCi is released.
It begins with 0.5, because it runs allready for some time in a productive environment.
For a demo preview visit: