I just released version 0.3.0 of GvTags at http://www.gvtags.org
GvTags is a lightweight tag library and template engine for Groovy.
But first of all lots of thanks to the Groovy people.
The new release of Groovy (JSR 06) is realy great, thank you.
The migration of GvTags to the new release was smooth,
the performance improved significantly (my junit tests are now
running 30% faster) and I finally could get rid of this
Whats new in GvTags 0.3.0?
* Command line script to start GvTags
* Ant task to include the TagTemplateEngine in ant scripts
* Embedded HTTP server based on jetty
* All-in-one distribution, which contains everything to run GvTags
* Migration to Groovy 1.0 JSR 06
* Performance improvements
* The case tag now uses the isCase() method
Please try it out,
tof (Christof Vollrath)