Fedora 10 RPM added.
Fedora 8 RPM added.
This release focuses on GUI refactoring and enhancement. New dialogs for showing actual Yum configuration and used plugins have been added. The search query results can be filtered for architecture, repositories, and actual package state.
This release focuses on compatibility with Fedora 7 and Python 2.5. The application was completely rewritten in Python. C code was removed from the project. Several incompatibility issues with Yum have been fixed. Installation and searching progress dialogs have been rewritten.
This release is compatible with Yum 3.1.x. Encoding issues in i18n files have been fixed. In the previous release, the status icons could not be displayed. Post-installation searcher errors have been fixed. Sorting has been added for the search results. There are minor GUI changes.
A new GUI provides detailed package information. Search performance has been improved. This release was tested with several Yum versions under FC4, FC5, and FC6. I18N support has been added.
New features in this release:
- The amount of search results and search process activities will be displayed
- Several issues in package installation have been fixed
- The search process can be cancelled
This release fixes the Python code to make GuYum compatible with Yum 3.0 and adds Fedora Core 6 RPMs.
Release-0.1.3 is the bugfix release with focus on Fedora Core 5 functionality.
- Errors in build process fixed
- RPM for Fedora Core 5 added
- Major changes in RPM building
- Fixed compiler warnings
- Self-installation archive added (created with GUInseng installer)
Major changes in this release:
- Yum now writes output in a logfile
- Logo added (GuYum-giraffeee)
- Several bugfixes in installation routines
- Code cleanup (compiler warnings)
- GUI refactored
- Made Installation "consolehelper"-compatible
Guyum project is now online. Enjoy!