From: Richard T. Stofer <rstofer@pa...> - 2005-07-01 16:21:00
Thanks Dave, you patch worked perfectly.
Your analysis agrees with what I found yesterday but I didn't know how to
fix it. It seems to me that there is a typo somewhere and the symbol
__LINUX_ARM_ARCH__ (which seems to be defined) was typed as LINUX_ARM_ARCH
and copied into vermagic. I don't know if that is true, I couldn't find
where it might have happened.
I still wonder why I am the only person on the planet with the problem.
Perhaps others are not using the WiFi features. If probably doesn't matter
with Bluetooth and certainly not with console I/O.
Now I can move forward!
Thanks for your efforts.