From: Tobias Stark <to.stark@gm...> - 2012-11-21 19:34:47
we have a functional custom extension board for the Overo based on the
Tobi-board with additional features with an FPGA which is connected to
the GPMC-bus. We think about using the DuoVero in a redesign of our board.
So we have some questions regarding the DuoVero-series and we appreciate
- Are there other extension boards or did anyone on the list a design of
a custom board already and could give us some advice?
- Is the pinout fixed for future revisions of the DuoVero-series?
- Are there designs with WLAN planned in the future? And when?
- Is there a difference in the mechanical dimensions between
Overo/DuoVero especially in the connectors layout? Is there a
possibility to place parts under the DuoVero (e.g. Resitors)? How much
space is there?
- Is there a documentation about the electrical requirements (current
- Is there a mechanical 3D step-file or drawings available for use in
- Are there a documents about the requirements of the routing of the
high speed signals of the DuoVero (USB, GPMC)? How long can they be and
are chokes or resistors required?