From: Shaffer, Paul W. <paul.shaffer@hp...> - 2006-02-06 20:15:07
Message #10 helps and still there is no connection
for the Bluetooth.
Please let me know if you have any ideas of how to enable
the BT on the connex 400xm-bt module.
[mailto:gumstix-users-admin@...] On Behalf Of
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2006 10:56 AM
Subject: gumstix-users digest, Vol 1 #1234 - 10 msgs
Send gumstix-users mailing list submissions to
To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
You can reach the person managing the list at
When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of gumstix-users digest..."
1. Re: Re: usb as power supply? (Andrew Plumb)
2. Re: CANbus connectivity? (Sean McGranaghan)
3. Re: 200 running as a 400 (Dick Davies)
4. RE: CANbus connectivity? (J.P. Norair)
5. Re: CANbus connectivity? (Sean McGranaghan)
6. dhcp server on the gumstix (Shai Rubin)
7. Re: dhcp server on the gumstix (Dave Hylands)
8. Re: CANbus connectivity? (Dave Hylands)
9. OT: serial fifo (jc Carroll)
10. Re: Re: Re: Server refused to allocate PTY (2.6.15 putty
connection over BT) (Adam McLeod)
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 13:55:49 -0500
From: Adam McLeod <mcleod.a@...>
Subject: Re: [Gumstix-users] Re: Re: Server refused to allocate PTY
(2.6.15 putty connection over BT)
I checked out the latest build, and subversion reported no change to
S00udev, but it did change something in init.d that looked a whole lot
like the contents of S00udev. What is going on there?
On 2/5/06, thom1212@... <thom1212@...> wrote:
> Yep, seems to work fine after adding the mount /dev/pts in the S00udev
gumstix-users mailing list
End of gumstix-users Digest
On Feb 6, 2006, at 12:14 PM, Shaffer, Paul W. wrote:
> Hi all,
> Message #10 helps and still there is no connection
> for the Bluetooth.
> Please let me know if you have any ideas of how to enable
> the BT on the connex 400xm-bt module.
that's somewhat non-specific as far as error reports go -- any more
information about what "there is no conenction for the Bluetooth"
means? Are there some error messages?