I'm running into the same issue. I tried copying the .debug folder into /lib on the gumstix and that didn't change anything. I also added /lib/.debug to the LD_LIBRARY_PATH and that didn't help either. Does anyone have any other suggestions? I have a particularly nasty memory leak that I can't seem to hunt down. 

Gavin S


On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 9:27 PM, Paul Nolan <paul@idruna.com> wrote:
Figured it out, you need to copy the .debug folder in
overo-oe/tmp/work/armv7a-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/glibc-2.9-r37.4/package/lib
to /lib
--
Paul Nolan, CEO Idruna Software Inc.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live Security Virtual Conference
Exclusive live event will cover all the ways today's security and
threat landscape has changed and how IT managers can respond. Discussions
will include endpoint security, mobile security and the latest in malware
threats. http://www.accelacomm.com/jaw/sfrnl04242012/114/50122263/
_______________________________________________
gumstix-users mailing list
gumstix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/gumstix-users