Thanks for the responses.

S.A. Ridley,

Thanks for your suggestion; I have not used a debugger but I will look into that. I have some intuition that the i2c communication is the reason for my problems; I put in an error comment whenever my write command != 1, which aligns with the slowdown or speedup of the motor. This is easier to see, of course, when I increase the delay through the 'while' loop.


Andrew,

That's interesting. I've tried this code with two different voltage level converters, unfortunately yielding the same results. I also tried this code on both Overo AirStorm and Earth models. If you called any variables or functions differently I would be very interested in how you did this.


Thanks,
Evan