Could you advise on the following questions please…
1. I want to receive 6 RC transmitter PWM input signals ( / channels) and convert these signals into floating point variables (+/- 1.0) that will then become inputs into a control program running on an Overo AirSTORM COM. Can this be achieved using a RoboVero extension board and if so, could you outline how this would be achieved please?
2. At the end of processing on the Overo AirSTORM COM, I want to be able to recreate different PWM output signals for analog or digital servos. The number of output signals / channels could range between 6 and 12. Can this be achieved using a single RoboVero extension board, and again if so, could you outline how this would be achieved please?
3. Does anyone have any experience generating control system C code (C or C++) on a Windows XP or Windows 7 platform and then porting this C code to run on an Overo AirSTORM COM? Any advice as to how easy it would be to implement such a software development process would be gratefully received.
4. Can someone advise as to whether the RoboVero USB port can be used to write up to 34Mb of data in real time at a frequency of up to 15Hz to a flash drive?
5. The above telemetry data also needs to be transmitted to a laptop computer via a wireless link with a maximum required transmission range of 1km (0.6 mile). Can the Overo AirSTORM COM be used to both transmit the data and a second Overo AirSTORM COM be used to receive the data at the other end of the link and input this data via a USB port into the laptop computer?
6. Finally, can I input analog input signals into an Overo AirSTORM COM either via a RoboVero or directly via the Overo AirSTROM COM board, again at an estimated input frequency of 15Hz? These analog signals will become inputs into a C code control program running on an Overo AirSTORM COM board.
This email is intended for the addressee only and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If this email has been sent to you in error, please notify us immediately and immediately delete from your computer system(s).