2009-04-01
2013-05-08
  • Angelus .
    Angelus .
    2009-04-01

Hi

I'm new to MPC

First off Hi everyone :)

I'm having difficulty getting AVI's OR DVD playback to look correct in mpc  it does not take up the full screen like it should in full screen  the majority of the  the screen is black while the actual picture is small

Unless I go under play Video Frame option & touch Window from inside option

But if I click normal size when playback is done it goes back to taking up only a small part of the screen

My question is Why do I have to do this shouldn't MPC take up the screen in full screen without me  using the touch from inside option

• Yuri Khan
      Yuri Khan
      2009-04-01

> But if I click normal size when playback is done it goes back to taking up only a small part of the screen 

Yes. You tell it to switch to normal size, it switches to the normal size. Normal means pixel-to-pixel. If your AVI is 640x480 and your screen is 1600x1200, it will fill 40% of your screen's width and height.

So leave "Touch window from inside" on at all times, and you will have your fullscreen video.

• bob anderson
        bob anderson
        2009-04-01

your "touch window from inside"  recommendation  doesnt work for version 6.4.9.1 .

• bob anderson
      bob anderson
      2009-04-01

actually i should say it doesnt work when looping. the replay goes back to original pixel size .