Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

Anyone has older Mpasplitter n MpaDecfilter

Ray
2013-01-22
2013-05-08
  • Ray
    Ray
    2013-01-22

Hi Gabest. First of all congrats on creating the excellent Media Player Classic. You are a genius. I am an audiophile and have been looking for the best mp3 splitter and decoder - and I have found that the mpa source and transform filters that are in MPC ver 6.4.8.6 to be the best sounding. The sound this version gives out is simply phenomenal. The only limitation I find in MPC is the basic playlist - i.e it only lists the file names and has no listing by title/artist/album…The best directshow software I have found for organizing my songs is IMESH. I am trying to use the splitter/decoder from this MPC in IMESH. There are no standalone filters for MPC v 6.4.8.6 on the website and newer splitters and decoders are listed. I find the sound quality of the newer ones to be inferior. Is there a software I can use to extract decoders from the MPC.exe file. Winzip, winrar, 7-Zip have been unsuccessful? OR I would be thankful for life if you could please email me the 2 files at aquamarinebeach@yahoo.com . I believe they are: mpadecfilter.ax ver 1.0.0.0?? (transform filter 6.4.0.0) and mpasplitter.ax ver 1.0.0.0?? (source filter 6.4.8.3).
    Alternatively you could also add these older files to the MPASplitter and MPADecoder sections of this website - whichever  works best for you.

Thank you so much for your help Gabest. You are a genius. Also, just curious as to whether there is there a plugin to make the playlist list artist name, song title, album name….?

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Thank you for giving me your very precious time.

Regards,
    Ray.