Transparent subtitles? Help?

Ray James
2009-05-19
2013-05-08
  • Ray James
    Ray James
    2009-05-19

Hi, I'm having problems with my subtitles showing up transparent in MPC. With .ass or .sub subtitle files, I've noticed, but I don't have this problem with .srt files.

My output setting in MPC is Haali Renderer, but I've had the same transparency problem when trying VRM9 (renderless).

Also confusing, I notice MPC has subtitles settings where I have set Primary, Secondary, and Outline to 100%. But there is also a DirectVobSub subtitle menu with the same options, which I choose to give the same settings. This is confusing though, which settings are actually used?

That said, any change I make to the settings seems to have no effect on anything other than .srt subtitle files, .ass and .sub subtitles are still transparent.

Help? Thanks.

• Ray James
      Ray James
      2009-05-19

Woops, this was meant for the Help forum. I just re-posted it over there.

• wang hai
      wang hai
      2009-05-22

hi,all guys,i've been using mpc-hc for a long time,now i have a trouble veru much,i want to dual subtitle for displaying a native language ,another english i like vey much when mpc-hc is playing a native language,so i hope very
      very much the author of mpc-hc can improve the function or bug i mention above
      thanks a lot

• wang hai
      wang hai
      2009-05-22

hi,all guys,i've been using mpc-hc for a long time,now i have a trouble very much,i want to dual subtitle for displaying a native language ,another english i like vey much when mpc-hc is playing ,so i hope very very much the author of mpc-hc can improve the function or get over the bug i mention above 
      thanks a lot

friendly

• wang hai
      wang hai
      2009-05-22

btw, i dislike vsfilter in mpc-hc,i want dual subtitle for original function of mpc-hc